The P.A. People design and install audio and video systems tailored to the needs of modern learning facilities. One such solution is NCH TimeChimes which The P.A. People have installed in hundreds of schools. NCH TimeChimes is a user friendly program that can be loaded onto an existing PC and then interfaced with the PA system. No more boring bells, you can load any wave file you need – even the school song!
TimeChimes works using a list of times during the day when sounds will be played. Each day of the week can have its own list of times and sounds. You can also customise the timetable for a 2 week cycle, altering the schedule for each week.
The various features include:
- Plays bells, chimes or any other sounds at pre-set times.
- Can schedule times for automatic play on each day of the week.
- Easy editing and update of schedules.
- Includes 9 pre-recorded bell type sounds.
- Supports other wav and mp3 formats if you wish to customise bell sounds.
- Easy to use for day to day operations.
Some of the Schools currently using the system are below:
|Arncliffe Public School
Boronia Park Public School
Bourke St Public School
Bronte Public School
Castle Cove Public School
Chipping Norton Public School
Greenwich Public School
|Marsden Road Public School
Mercy College – Chatswood
Mowbray Public School
Nepean Performing Arts High School
Padstow Heights Public School
St Pauls Catholic College – Manly
In terms of providing other audio visual solutions, The P.A. People are experts in the delivery of systems for distance learning, video and audio conferencing, networked media storage and retrieval and large screen projection are new technologies taking hold in educational facilities. Technology that has historically been the centre of commercial and government audio visual systems is spreading into the learning environment and The P.A. People have over 40 years of experience in this industry which ensures a customised and flexible solution designed for the specific needs of each learning space.
Safety and security are paramount and a facility wide paging and emergency evacuation system is crucial to a school’s emergency management plan. The P.A. People provides custom designed and simple to operate systems that deliver voice paging to all classrooms and common areas, scheduled chimes to indicate change of class and ‘lock down’ and emergency warning alarm systems.
The P.A. People offers a highly-skilled and responsive repair and maintenance service to help keep the equipment and systems in peak condition. Preventative, scheduled maintenance programs provide a teaching facility with the best insurance against system failure and equipment down-time.
- Classroom AV systems
- Paging & Life-safety systems – multi-zone – bell system – lock-down and evac
- AV/LX/Audio and staging systems for performing arts facilities and multi-purpose halls
- ‘Production’ facilities for specialist schools
- Interactive/collaborative teaching systems
- Service and ongoing preventative maintenance – incl. ‘rental’ to replace equipment out for service
- Rental for event based requirements (speech nights and performances etc.)