Courtside audio systems and broadcast integration
A longstanding relationship with Tennis Australia saw The P.A. People once again deliver distributed audio for the high profile APIA International nine-day event at the Sydney Olympic Tennis Centre in January.
The P.A. People provided operators and equipment for the eight match courts, the Ken Rosewall Arena, corporate suites and media areas. We also supplied the umpire and player communications and integration with broadcasters.
“Our relationship with Tennis Australia and this event stems back many years. Our on-site team became part of the ‘tennis family’ throughout the event and really enjoyed being involved courtside where all the action happens!” Dave Wright, Technical Account Manager – The P.A. People
The event solution included:
- Audio systems for all competition courts
- Corporate dining audio systems
- Media centre PA and splits
- Site wide paging
- Ticketing and Entrance PA systems
- Signal routing to/from broadcast
- Audio signal distribution to live site screens
- Centre court and system operation