Guests expect a seamless experience when they stay in a hotel, visit a club, or plan or attend a meeting or special event. Clients and guests not only demand exceptional customer service, they deserve audio and video technology that enhances their experience, offers maximum convenience, directs them where they need to go, informs and impresses.
Designing audio visual and digital signage systems that integrate seamlessly into their surrounds and deliver on performance, flexibility and reliability takes determination, understanding, skill and experience.
The P.A. People has highly skilled industry professionals who have been providing effective and flexible solutions to clients for over 40 years. During this time the Company has established itself as a leader in its field, providing solutions to clients nationally and internationally.
We work closely with interior designers, architects, consultants and management to implement individually designed solutions that fit the decor and budget, whilst providing the highest level of audio and visual quality available.
Digital signage makes an immediate impression from the moment guests walk through your door. It demonstrates a premium venue, committed to service - and the technology to support it. The P.A. People has significant, recent experience in implementing multi-channel, multi-display IPTV and signage systems across a variety of venues and facilities.
The P.A. People offers a highly-skilled and responsive repair and maintenance service to help keep the equipment and systems in peak condition. Preventative, scheduled maintenance programs provide a venue with the best insurance against system failure and equipment down-time.
- Paging/BGM & Life-safety systems - multi-zone - incl. corporate facilities
- SPLnet sound monitoring systems to ensure sound level compliance
- Multi-channel venue IPTV
- Facility-wide cabling infrastructure
- AV/LX/Audio systems for function and event spaces - large screen displays, cabling infrastructure, installed and portable equipment, staging/rigging/drapes equipment, 'broadcast' facilities - fixed and portable
- Hearing augmentation systems
- Comms. systems - installed and event-driven temp systems
- Operator services - audio systems and AV events
- Service and ongoing preventative maintenance - incl. 'rental' to replace equipment out for service
- Rental for event based requirements
- TAB and Sports Bars multi-screen video systems