Clear sound and effective visuals are central to today’s worship services, celebrations & events.
The P.A. People utilises specialised audio system design programmes and speaker technology to design custom solutions for each unique project.
Many new and refurbished Houses of Worship offer challenging acoustic environments with hard plaster or stone surfaces. Electronically and manually steerable column line array speakers supported by carefully positioned ancillary speakers result in an even, coherent sound coverage. The message is heard, the worship experience is enhanced and attendees enjoy the benefits of effective communication technology.
Many modern services and celebration events include video support and The P.A. People has provided display solutions for worship facilities in large and small situations. These systems include projectors and screens, LCD flat screen monitors and control and distribution equipment. Many new facilities include full video and audio production and post-production facilities and The P.A. People has extensive experience in the design and installation of broadcast quality systems.
A well designed and flexible lighting system can enhance the impact of the given message and lighting is often required to support appropriate context for video cameras. The P.A. People designs flexible yet simple lighting systems to assist operators of varying experience levels, the freedom to create impactful lighting designs.
The P.A. People offers a highly-skilled and responsive repair and maintenance service to help keep the equipment and systems in peak condition. Preventative, scheduled maintenance programs provide a worship venue with the best insurance against system failure and equipment down-time.
Capability and services:
- Audio, video and lighting systems – for main area and breakout/overflow spaces
- Video production facilities – cameras, switching, recording and distribution
- Streaming and recording systems
- Paging & Life-safety systems – multi-zone
- Hearing augmentation systems
- Multi-channel facility IPTV/digital signage
- Facility-wide cabling infrastructure – including broadcast facilities
- Operator services – audio systems and AV events
- Service and ongoing preventative maintenance – incl. ‘rental’ to replace equipment out for service
- Rental for event based requirements